Our Product & Services
The CRYOPOD™ is the world’s first Air cooled Liquid Nitrogen Cryotherapy POD. This means the user never comes into contact with the liquid nitrogen vapours making it one of the safest Cryotherapy PODs on the market. All of our CRYOPODs™ are designed and manufactured in the UK and use the latest technologies to ensure the CRYOPOD™ is at the head of the Cryotherapy sector . Get in touch to talk to one of our UK or US based Sales Managers to understand what CRYOPOD™ can do for you.
The CRYOPOD™ is designed and manufactured in accordance with medical directive standards and up-to-date cryogenic safety standards. Our manufacturing facility is ISO9001 accredited.
- ProCcare software integration. All CRYOPOD™s have CustoRec software ready installed, allowing operators to provide a unique, customised experience for its users.
- Bespoke Chassis. Precision engineered using laser cutting techniques.
- Carbon Fibre Panels. The CRYOPOD™ panels are constructed from composite carbon fibre and shaped with the latest state of the art, high pressure water cutting techniques.
- Interior Upholstry. Specifically designed to be tolerant to cryogenic temperatures. The panels are machine sewn and hand fitted by master upholsterers.
- Touch Screen Control. CRYOPOD™ works in tandem with other tech leading industries, incorporating the very latest technologies into our designs.
- Inpod Display Monitoring. The CRYOPOD™ Inpod display presents real time information during cooling sessions, including time expired and Inpod temperature monitors.
A fully equipped Mobile CRYOPOD™ is available for hire. For more details and to check availability please email your requirements including dates, venue, number of potential users and a few words about your organisation or club. We can help you build and equip a Mobile Unit to your own design, giving you flexibility to
take Whole Body Cryotherapy to the athletes.
Through our partner ProCcare, we can provide CustoRec courses to ensure you get the most out of your CRYOPOD™. Learn all about applying Whole Body Cryotherapy in practice via two accredited online courses and reviewed by experts.
When purchasing a CRYOPOD™ we can offer a number of services to ensure you are up and running as quickly as possible.